Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Morning

Finally, Christmas morning rolled around. We got up bright and early, started the breakfast buns in the oven, and jumped into our presents. 



My wife got crafty on my Christmas card. It might have made me cry... :)



My pandas joined us for presents!


This gift was a total surprise - we tend to guess (accurately) what is under our tree for each other. She snuck this one past me. It's a fantastic photographic history of the Shuttle program from beginning to end. It's a gorgeous book that came in a cool box with this little Shuttle stamped on it!


My gnome. Also a complete surprise. I've been wanting a gnome for a few years, but never actually got around to buying one. This fella is cute. :)



I made a ham for the first time ever and it turned out pretty tasty!


Of course Zoe romped a bit in the discarded wrapping paper.



Until she tired out...


No comments: