Thursday, April 10, 2014

Laguna Main Beach

I've been taking a break from film photography for a few weeks (due to finances, adulthood, etc). It's hard, but it's forcing me to shoot more with my digital camera and learn how to appreciate that form of photography again. I honestly feel like working with film is a form of therapy for me, so the absence of it has been strangely difficult. 

On this particular day, I opted for the therapeutic and took to Laguna with a film camera. I had my digital with me, and took a few, but not many photos. Here are the digitals. Films will follow at a later date.

I don't think I will ever tire of these trees...



This is a view from the south of the beach where we got married. Those bent palm trees out towards the end of the land are how we can find this beach from most of Laguna.



Palm trees and mountains... this landscape catches my attention every chance it gets.


No comments: