Saturday, July 19, 2014

A New Camera: X-T1!

I've wanted a certain camera for several months. The difference with this camera is that it is really expensive compared to my normal obsessive camera desires (old film cameras that can be had for not a lot of cash). I pestered and I begged and I attempted persuasion. 

Finally, I sold my Nikon digital camera. The ultimate move towards this new camera. Scary, but also pretty exciting. I loved that camera. 

Then, my wife finally caved and surprised me with a YES. (Most likely, I drove her crazy.) I don't think I'll get much of a birthday present this year, because the present just came really early. 

Now that it's here, I can honestly say that I love the camera. Here are the first photograph from the new kit. The first photo: my sweet wife and the sweet kitty, who didn't seem too interested in the new toys - mostly just that she didn't get the "just home from work head rubbing". 


The tossed about boxes of wonderful..!



Testing out my first ever f/1.4 lens. Pretty fancy!





And after all that, she still made dinner. :)
As I like to say on Instagram, #mywifeisthebestwife.


No comments: