Sunday, June 2, 2013

Brownie Holiday Flash Fun Time

We went out for a wilderness trek and I decided to load up a vintage camera for a bit of fun. I bought a roll of 127 film (Rollei Crossbird) a while back, anticipating spring and photo walking. The lucky camera was a Brownie Holiday Flash that I had recently cleaned up. Despite the camera giving me heart palpitations a couple of times - the shutter seemed to get stuck in the "open" position a few times and I figured I had fried the film - the photos somehow sort of turned out! 


This is a faint double exposure. See the forest in the sky?







At the end of the roll, the little exposure window went from having numbers, to saying "STOP". Well... I shot another frame, just to see what would happen. I got half of a frame - with half of the previous frame.


Here is the little fella that took these photos:


Kodak Brownie Holiday Flash - Rollei Crossbird 127 Film - Developed & Scanned at The Darkroom

No comments: