Sunday, September 21, 2014

San Francisco: One Year Rose

On our first full day of walking around the city and exploring, my wife saw this man in a little booth selling flowers. Without a word, she stopped and handed me her bag, and walked over to buy a flower. She brought me a single red rose - one pretty flower for one wonderful year. I should add, she got me a pretty daisy on our actual anniversary. I love her.


The pretty rose rode around in my backpack all day.


And, of course, there was a pretty rose photo shoot later at the hotel. :)




In other celebratory news, we had It's-It desserts! I've been told these are a must when visiting San Francisco. Considering that I love cookies and ice cream, it was tasty. :)


This is a random fun little photo from our hotel room. My wife loves to go to bed with fuzzy socks on her feet. At some point during the night, she always kicks them off. They remain snuggly tucked into the bed until laundry day. In the hotel room, her chilly toes went to bed wrapped up, but lost their fuzzy socks like normal. The next morning, we got up and headed out to the city. We were kindly greeted by her fuzzy socks waiting on the corner of the bed, placed ever so cutely by our room service. We both walked in and laughed at this... I had to take a photo. It might be a "you had to be there" story, or a "you have to be married to her" story, but it still makes me smile. :)


No comments: