Saturday, December 20, 2014

A New Polaroid and Some Impossible Fun

We finally made our way over to a little film / camera shop nearby. Shutter + Light is a hub of all things instant. Todd is the guy of Shutter + Light and he was so flipping' helpful. Not only did he give us a good deal on a few packs of film and a cool bag to put them in, but he was quick to offer tips and advice. Including setting me straight in regards to a camera that I had totally given up on. Our cute little rainbow One Step, that my grandma bought for me at a yard sale, became a member of the "cute cameras we never use" club. Todd helped us along to the right information, gently in the midst of my shame. :)

He also stocked us up on some film to put in the one thing we purchased on our Orange Circle exploration day. We got a new Polaroid camera, that comes with its own story. We thought it was broken, but it actually had a broken film pack. 

Now we have a pretty nifty little camera that we love and the rainbow yard sale camera that we love again. 



We're coming to the conclusion that we were born in the wrong time. This is a dark photo, but my wife recently got a subscription to The Wall Street Journal and she loves reading it. Right next to my typewriter. What year is it?


Zoe checking out my cool little typewriter... *sniff* *sniff* *sniiiiiff*


Toast flipping, breakfast making, wife!


And the queen bee. :)


No comments: