Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Purple Chrome Joshua Tree

Here is another film that is completely new to me. This roll is another from Lomography called Purple Chrome. It is hyped as a faux color infrared, but also for just giving crazy purples and teals. I took this to the other-wordly terrain of Joshua Tree to see what it would do. I love the teal skies and the purple trees and cacti. It's strange to shoot film that sees things other than what my eyes can see, but makes for a fun surprise when the film comes back. 








I pretty much always see shapes and faces in things, especially in these rocks. This one below... do you see a figure of a person on the left side? Tiny head, large body, dangling arm, leg popped up on the rock before him. He kind of looks like the Michelin man to me. :)





















No comments: