Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Film Photography Project Walking Workshop 2015!

The folks at the Film Photography Project (a fantastic podcast all about film photography) chose California as the site for their 2015 Walking Workshop. Even better, they chose San Clemente which is just a little traffic-filled trek down the 5 away. We attended on Saturday and were treated to breakfast, a Darkroom lab tour, a fantastic camera giveaway (I won a Nikon FE! See my last post for it's light leaky wonderfulness), a couple of contests (we won a Diana set!), lunch and then a not-school bus ride down to the San Clemente Pier. On Sunday, we got a tour of various large format cameras and got to play with some Lomography cameras. Here are my photos from the events!

These photos were taken with my F100, except for the light leaky ones, which were the new Nikon FE that needs some light seals. The overlappy edge ones are from a Diana Mini that the hosts let me borrow for the day!





Mike, Mat, and Mark getting ready to give me a cool new camera and Kim a quirky roll of film! And a bunch of stuff to everyone else, too! :)



Large format cameras galore on Sunday!


Our not-school bus!















The Mike and the Mat from the FPP Show!








Look at that cool new camera!



The wife got to play with a Sprocket Rocket for the day. Check out her blog (wanderingwithcameras.blogspot.com) for those snazzy photos!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the seaboard pic. Would look awesome in my bathroom with wooden flip flops walking up the walk.